STOKE LACY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held in Stoke Lacy Village Hall on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
The meeting will commence at 7.00 pm.
- Introduction and welcome.
- Apologies for absence.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 16th May 2019 (no meeting held in 2020 due to COVID-19).
- Councillor Morgan will give a short update on Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Stoke Lacy Parish Council.
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Stoke Lacy to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Paul Hayden – Tel. 01531 670 139).
Councillor Janet Ivison
Chairman, Stoke Lacy Parish Council
14 May 2021
Due to COVID restrictions on numbers attending public meetings, please let the parish clerk know that you wish to attend by emailing or telephone 01531 670 139.