STOKE LACY PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council
On Thursday 22nd April at 7.30 pm via Zoom
A G E N D A
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest & written dispensation requests.
- Open Session
- To receive an update from West Mercia Police.
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor – Jonathan Lester.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
- To consider minutes of previous meeting on 10th February 2021.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
- To sign off NDP grant rebate & repay £1,872.79 to Groundwork.
- Interim funding for printing of NDP materials.
- To note Bank balances: Current Acc: £10,514.57 & Reserve Acc: £1,529.07
- To consider a grant to the Community Newsletter.
- To consider payments to HALC:
- Clerk Cover on 10th February £200 + £40 VAT.
- Annual Subscription 2021-2022… £352.77 +£70.55 VAT.
- Bus Stop …To consider painting and tidying.
- To consider a further litter pick along the A465.
- Footpaths … to receive a report from the Footpaths Officer.
- To consider date and possible revised time for next meeting.
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following confidential item.
- Employment of new Clerk/RFO:
- To receive a report & recommendation from Interview Panel.
- To consider terms of employment for the new Clerk/RFO.
- To consider payment of HALC recruitment fee … £200 + £40 VAT.
Acting Clerk … Lynda Wilcox – HALC 18th April 2021